Step 1: Make Your Lease Available for Take Over
There are thousands of people actively using our services to find a lease for take over. We'll guide you through the straight forward steps of what it takes to transfer a lease. We provide the high-level of how to get out of the lease below, but for those seeking a more in depth overview of the details of each step to transfer a lease, please read on.
High Level: Lease Transfer Process
- List your lease with a reputable lease transfer service to find quality Lease Buyers who are actively seeking to take over a lease.
- Finding the right person to take over your lease. This can be accomplished through services in step 1 above.
- Communicate and discuss the details of the lease with the Lease Buyer
- Credit check on the Lease Buyer to ensure they are credit worthy to take over the lease
- Agreement to assume the lease. This is the final paper work provided by the leasing company to finalize the lease transfer process
- Transfer the keys and your lease free
The above gives you the high level overview of the steps in the lease transfer process. As you can see, overall its a simple and straight forward process. The challenging area of the lease transfer process is within step 2, finding the right person who is seeking to take over your lease. You can immediately begin this step and open a free account to list your lease to make your lease available to Lease Buyers actively seeking to take over a lease.
At AutoLeaseBreakers.com, we work 24/7 to find a Lease Buyer to take over a lease for our clients. There are no addition costs to our services beyond the lease transfer service package, which we offer 3 to choose from. You receive all the features and benefits we offer necessary to transfer your lease. There is no nickel-and-diming to upsell you on additional features. We give it all to you within your package, 100%, and your lease listing will remain valid and active until it’s transferred.
*IMPORTANT: When researching services to help transfer a lease, its important to know if the services charge Lease Buyers (people who are seeking to take over a lease) any fees for registering. This actually creates a roadblock from helping you achieve a quick lease transfer. At AutoLeaseBreakers.com, we do NOT charge Lease Buyers to browse and contact our clients leases available for take over.
Step 2: Match-Making – Matching a Lease Buyers with your lease