Step 1: Access Leases Available For Take Over
The first step to taking over a lease, is finding leases available for transfer. These are vehicle leases people have available for lease, and seeking someone to take over the remainder of the lease payments and term.
There are numerous advantages to taking over a lease, such as lower monthly payments than leasing brand new, shorter term lease commitment, receiving a cash bonus from the Lease Seller and more. To become a Lease Buyer, and gain access to leases available for transfer and contact the owners of these leases, known as Lease Sellers, start by open a free Lease Buyer account.
Opening an account will get you:
- a Lease Buyer account (no-cost to register, unlike other lease transfer companies)
- browse and search leases available for transfer
- contact Lease Sellers directly
- mailbox to send and receive messages to Lease Sellers
- bookmark your favourite leases to your account
- receive email of leases that match your interest
- free printer-friendly, downloadable eBook on auto leasing and how to get take over a lease
- and much, much more.
Once you register for a Lease Buyer account, our systems will work 24/7 to help you find the perfect lease takeover..
*IMPORTANT: We do not charge Lease Buyers any fees for registering. This creates a roadblock from helping you find a lease transfer.
Step 2: Match-Making – Matching a Leases you want